Hammer Print Pad and Screen Printing Terms & Conditions
1. Unpacking and repacking will be charged at $0.08 per movement.
2. Pre-treatment of metal, glass and some oily plastics is charged at $0.12 per item. Whilst Hammer Print uses inks specifically designed for metal and glass, chemical reactions can occur on the surface of the substrate resulting in poor adhesion. Hammer Print will not be liable for any claims arising from ink adhesion problems in this situation.
3. Set up fees include one digital proof. Authors’ revisions will be charged at $15.00 each.
4. Pre-production samples will be charged at set up cost plus $40.00 per colour. Repeat set up is charged when production proceeds.
5. All prices herein and quoted (verbally or written) exclude GST.
6. All additional artwork costs will be charged at $85.00 per hour. Minimum artwork charge is $25.00.
7. Where Hammer Print is required to organise freight it will be charged at cost plus 20%. Hammer Print will not be liable for losses by a third party or for their failure to deliver on time.
1. Pad printing and screen printing inks do not comply with the Pantone Matching System (PMS) colours. Whilst close matches to PMS colours are generally possible, Hammer Print does not gaurantee exact matches to PMS colours.
2. If exact quantities are required, overs must be supplied. Whilst all care is taken, product can be damaged during the set up/printing process.
3. Hammer Print will print all product supplied and is not obliged to count or quality control supplied product.
4. The customer shall indemnify Hammer Print from all claims and costs relating to infringement of copyrirght or intellectual property rights in respect of printing logos or artwork onto customers’ product.
5. Hammer Print is the owner of all film, plates and screens used in printing the customers’ product.
*Placement of an order with Hammer Print warrants acceptance of the above terms and conditions.